Slayer-Pk V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FreePali's Moderator application

Go down

FreePali's Moderator application Empty FreePali's Moderator application

Post by FreePali Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:36 pm

In-Game Username: FreePali V2.

Timezone: +1 GMT.

Previous experience (Do not mention other rsps names or links): I have been Moderator on alot of big communities. Same as Adminstrator. I had my own comminty before, wich means i was Owner of it.

Do you have a skype account?: Yes i do it's called. Woflinest

How long have you played Slayer-PK?: I have been playing it for like 2 hours.

Have you been given an infraction, banned or warned?: Nope, i did not.

If yes to the above, why: --------

In a short paragraph, tell us why do you believe you deserve this rank: I'm signing up for a Moderator because this server seems lovely, and I want to be a big part of it. I want to play an important role of the server, and I will do my best to be helpful & active! I've got alof of experience being a moderator, and I've also had my very own RSPS once. I'm currently a moderator at *******, wich is a pretty new RSPS. I've also been a Moderator at a server called *****. I want to witness the growth of this server, and I think I could do that better if I were a moderator. I also think that I could be a good asset for the staff team of this server, but I don't know - What do you guys think? I need the servers support, or I will not be a good moderator. I'd say that I can contribute and help out alot on this server. I know how to solve a fight or a problem, without of being a part of it.

If you received this rank, what is your job?: If i get accepted of course, my job will be to help the community to grow and, my job is also to help new players if they need any help or if they have any questions to ask me.

What 5 qualities are important to become a part of the Staff Team?
1. Being Helpfull.
2. Being Kind.
3. Being Patient in any situation.
4. Not abusing hes powers.
5. Respecting the staff team and other people.

FreePali

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum